Welcome to ping’s support community
ping saves lives. #getLOUD
Being supportive never hurt anyone. And ping supports you. We know that you may have questions. It’s the ping thing to have answers. We also know that, in addition to giving tips, every once in a while you’d like to receive them too. Here you will find answers to ping Android FAQs and tips to make your experience as safe, easy, and pleasant as possible.
Settings & Configuration FAQs
- What if I don’t want that email from my long lost Nigerian prince cousin read to me out loud?
- Driving Score settings for Xiaomi devices
- How can I customize my experience?
- The Sweet Sounds of Skype -- Now Made Safe
- What if I want to respond automatically while staying safe?
- What should I do if my text/sms messages are not being read out?
- How do I operate/use the app eyes free?
- Why does ping not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use ping when my phone is locked?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- I paid for the app and its not working. What do I do?
- What happens to my subscription when I switch devices?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I pay for the app?
- Is my credit card/payment information secure?