To change which of your notifications gets read out loud, tab on the settings wheel in the right top corner of the homescreen, then tap on 'Read other messages & notifications’ and choose WhatsApp.
Please note the following:
- The app will only pick up unread messages if you have had it in monitoring mode before.
- Please check that you are in Drive Mode (the big blue 'play' button at the bottom of the screen).
- Also, make sure that your messaging apps are open and running in the background. Your phone notifications for those apps must be turned on.
- Always check that the media volume, not ringer volume, is turned up and not muted.
If this does not work, we suggest you try a full reset:
- Go to Application Manager on your device.
- Look for ping, go to Storage.
- Clear data and clear cache until all values are zero.
- Click uninstall.
- Do a full phone restart. *VERY IMPORTANT*
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.messageloud and reinstall ping.
- Set it up as before.
Drive safe, stay LOUD!