After your message is read (or anytime during), use taps to pause, tap on the water animation icon to dismiss, tap 'Archive' to delete the message, or if it's an SMS or WhatsAPP, tap 'Call The Sender' to call back the sender without ever looking at your device! Alternatively tap one of the auto-responder options.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use the app eyes free?
- Why does ping not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use ping when my phone is locked?
- Can I use the app while my music or navigation is on?
- Can the app pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can the app pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the overlays or run the app in the background?