Absolutely: Go to Settings on your device, Language & Input > Text To Speech. Click on Speech Rate and adjust. (Note that on some devices speech rate may be located slightly differently, but trust us, it's there.)
Articles in this section
- How do I operate/use the app eyes free?
- Why does ping not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use ping when my phone is locked?
- Can I use the app while my music or navigation is on?
- Can the app pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can the app pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the overlays or run the app in the background?
Please sign in to leave a comment.