We recommend Google TTS (Text To Speech) engine which supports: Arabic, Cantonese, Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Hebrew Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Thai and Turkish.
- To change your language, go to your phone's Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click on install voice data.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Download your choice of voice.
- Click back to get to Language.
- Click on Language and choose the voice you just downloaded.
You are all set!
Drive safe, stay LOUD!